CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission was closed on April 1st, 2019
Deadline is 23:59 in Greenwich Mean Time. There will be no extensions!
Notification of abstract review outcome: 19th of April
TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, presenting authors of individual talks must be registered before the 1st of June.
TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, poster presenters must be registered before the 15th of June.
Programme Available Online: Late July
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please, read carefully these rules before your submission. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Report original research:
At the time of abstract submission, the study should not have been previously published as a scientific article. The abstract should not have been presented verbatim at another meeting prior to the scheduled ESCOP presentation, unless it reflects new progress that should be highlighted.
- The abstract title should clearly describe your work. Please, write the TITLE in block capitals, you can use up to 25 words.
- Department names should not be written in the affiliations, only institutions and countries.
- Your abstract must be written in one paragraph and should not exceed 150 words.
- Be so kind not to add formatting to your abstract. Italic, bold, tabs and extra spaces are not permitted and will not appear in the final program.
- You will be asked to provide three keywords for your abstract.
- It is very important to specify the preferred format of the communication (talk or poster) and the name of the presenter who will defend this work in case you are designated a slot for a talk or a poster space.
- Talks will have a duration of 15 minutes, followed by five minutes discussion time.
- Please, be aware that the number of the talks in the conference will be limited. Although you do not need to be a member of ESCoP to submit an abstract, in case submissions exceed the number of available slots, priority for oral presentations will be given to ESCoP members who did not present at the previous meeting.
The submitting author is responsible for: ensuring that each author has legitimately contributed to the study; guaranteeing the final version of the abstract; and securing consent from all authors to be listed in the conference program.
TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, presenting authors of individual talks must be registered before the 1st of June, and poster presenters before the 15th of June.
Material presented at the conference must be substantially identical to that described in the abstract. Title, authorship, and scientific content of the presentation must match those in the previously accepted abstract.
Click below to submit your abstract
After you complete your submission, you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
If you have not received it within 48 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The call for symposium proposals is now closed!
Deadline for symposium proposals: December 20th
(Decisions will be communicated by mid January)
Symposium proposals must include:
- Title of the symposium.
- Abstract of the symposium (up to 150 words).
- Chair/s: name, affiliation and email address.
- Speakers: name and affiliation.
- Titles and abstracts (up to 150 words) for five talks.
All speakers must agree to participate prior to proposal submission.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to ask an organizer to modify their symposium to ensure balance and quality in the conference program.
When possible, gender balance is encouraged in the speaker’s panels.
Speakers should understand that no honorarium or complimentary registration is given for participation.
Participating in a symposium does not preclude the submission of an abstract for a talk or poster.
TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, speakers and chairs of accepted symposia must be registered before the 15th of May.
Material presented at the conference must be substantively identical to those described in the accepted proposals.